THEDECOWORLD.com ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment.
At The Deco World you can shop with any of the following options
On our website:
1. Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Cards.
2. Debit card for more than 50 banks.
3. Credit Card EMIs at 12% interest for Citibank and HDFC Credit Cards as per RBI
4. We currently support Net banking for 32 banks including all major banks like mandate which will be chargeable to the customer.
ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, SBI, Axis etc. At the time of delivery:
5. Card on delivery
6. Cash on delivery (for orders up to Rs. 25000) Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)? We offer Cash on Delivery for orders up to Rs. 25000 (to a select set of pin codes) We also offer the option of paying via a credit/debit card at the time of delivery. Visa, American Express and MasterCard are accepted. If you are opting for this payment option, please ensure that you have the right card with you at the time of delivery. However please note that in cases where customers expect orders to be delivered after along delay (which is communicated to us at the time of telephonic order confirmation), we will need to cancel the order and customers will have to pay in advance (using otherpayment options) to re-order. We have additional verification / pre-payment requirements based on the order size / delivery location which will be communicated to the customer over phone on a per- customer basis.
What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
1. For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name,
2. For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / OAC. number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
3. For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your IPIN Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking? Absolutely. Shopping with The Deco World is completely safe. Transactions with The Deco World are via the payment gateway PayU, which is both VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The VeriSign Secured® Seal is the most trusted security mark on the Internet. PCI stands for Payment Card Industry and PayU is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholderinformation. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travelsover the Internet making it well and truly safe. Does thedecoworld.com store my card or account information? Thedecoworld.com does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by PayU and subsequently by Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Banks directly without any information passing through us. However we monitor and review transactions on an on-going basis, to identify potentially fraudulent situations and take immediate corrective steps to mitigate/limit any damage caused/likely to be caused from the same.
Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
The Deco World team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone.
What other things should I keep in mind during an online transaction? handy.
1. During the payment process using netbanking you may be redirected to your bank website. Once your transaction is completed you will be brought back to the The Deco World website with your order details which you can keep a copy of. done.
2. Never press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being What should I do if a transaction fails? Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
1. Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing
2. Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process address, password (for net banking) If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement to firstname.lastname@example.org