Width:80″, Depth:40″, Height:70″,
Availability: 15 to 20 working days or Call – 8076827100
||Solid Hardwood and composites; plywood slatted mattress base
||Available in Prussian Blue and Silk White
||L 202cm x W 102cm x H 177cm; width with ladder 165cm
||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3″ x 3ft) (sold separately). Recommended mattress depth no greater than 19cm. Daybed requires a single trundle mattress 183cm x 77cm (6ft x 2ft 6″) (sold separately)
||Can be positioned at either end of the bed
||Day bed (trundle mattress required – not included) which can be used running parallel to, or perpendicular to, upper sleeping platform; two drawers on roll out casters; optional desk available (code 2806)
- Height: 177cm
- Length: 202cm
- Width: 102cm
- Width With Ladder: 165cm
• Do not keep anything hot or cold directly on the surface wood directly, always use coasters or mats.
• Any spillage should be wiped away with a dry cloth immediately.
• We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture.
• Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.
• The product comes with a 12 month warranty from billing date replacement warranty against any manufacturing defects.
• The warranty does not cover natural wear and tear and excludes commercial use.
• For any manufacturing defects and damages in transit, we offer easy replacements.
• In case, you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number and item code to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We will assess the damage and revert within 24 hours. We will either arrange to collect the product and send you a replacement free of charge or just send you a replacement part. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
• All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any borers and pests, every step is carefully monitored and controlled.
• The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for moisture content.
• Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects.
• Premium grade hardware and fittings are used.
• Furniture may have minor variations in grain and colour. These aren’t defects and are what make each piece you buy unique.