• Do not keep anything hot or cold directly on the surface wood directly, always use coasters or mats.
• Any spillage should be wiped away with a dry cloth immediately.
• We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture.
• Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.
• The product comes with a 12 month warranty from billing date replacement warranty against any manufacturing defects.
• The warranty does not cover natural wear and tear and excludes commercial use.
• For any manufacturing defects and damages in transit, we offer easy replacements.
• In case, you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number and item code to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We will assess the damage and revert within 24 hours. We will either arrange to collect the product and send you a replacement free of charge or just send you a replacement part. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
• All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any borers and pests, every step is carefully monitored and controlled.
• The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for moisture content.
• Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects.
• Premium grade hardware and fittings are used.
• Furniture may have minor variations in grain and colour. These aren’t defects and are what make each piece you buy unique.